I am so honored, overjoyed, and shocked to find out that Be Thankful daily nominated me for the Libster Award. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for nominating me. It brightened my day. Thank you so much and thank you to everyone who has seen my blog or has followed me. Please check out Be Thankful Daily, http://thankyoudaily.com/
Here are the rules according to Lauren and her source, Wording Well.
- Post the award on your blog. (Check.)
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog. (Check.)
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 10 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 10 questions.
(Cue the trumpets and drumroll.) My nominees are….
- Retha from Chronically Twenty Something https://chronically20something.wordpress.com/
- Savanna from One Mountain at a Time http://savannahhardcastle.wordpress.com/
- Nicole from I am Chronically Well http://iamchronicallywell.com/
- My beautiful friend Katie who runs the fabulous blog: Faithfully Living https://checkoutofreality.wordpress.com/
- Chronically POTSitive https://chronicallypotsitive.wordpress.com/
- Surrender Shelbey http://surrendershelbey.wordpress.com/
- Chronic Illness Cat https://chronicillnesscat.wordpress.com/
- Life of a Lupie http://lifeofalupie.wordpress.com/
- Be In The Know http://beintheknowke.com/
Sadly these are all the blogs I can nominate now, sorry it’s not 11.
And here are the questions for my nominees:
- What is the significance of your blog name?
Just like our illnesses are chronic so is our hope. I think it’s a wonderful reminder to hold onto hope even when it seems like everything is falling apart.
- Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?
- What time of day is your favorite time to write?
Afternoon or evening.
- What is your favorite album and why? (Yes, I still call them albums.)
I don’t have one currently.
- What are you most thankful for and why?
There are so many things I’m thankful for. The support I receive from those who love me, my cats, this blog, my face book page, my doctors, my illness, and so much more. Be sure to check out my Thanksgiving Day post Thursday!
- If you could have dinner with three people, living or dead, who would you choose and why?
I would pick three of my close friends from my Teens with Lupus online support group. It would be amazing to connect in person and to spend time together being normal girls.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Where ever God calls me. I’m honestly not sure where that will be. I can barely plan five days into my future right now.
- Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny?
- What is your day job?
I am a full time college student and a full time chronically ill patient.
- Why did you start blogging?
To raise awareness for chronic illnesses. To educate people. To encourage and support others who are chronically ill. It is something that has been on my heart to do for over a year.
Congratulations to the nominees!